The Flow of Watercolour: Exploring The Wet-on-Dry Technique (Recording)
Mixing and matching watercolour pigments can quickly turn your masterpiece into a muddy mess. For approximately 1 hour, join artist KatieBute Art as she teaches how to use a wide colour selection with clarity and efficiency! Identify how to choose the right colours and demonstrate different blending and mixing techniques. Gain the most out of your watercolour palette by learning about her artistic process and approach toward colour.
This Mini Workshop recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
- Pearlescent Watercolours: Versatile 12 Half-Pan Set
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Watercolour paper - 300 gsm, cold pressed
- Watercolour paints
- Brushes - Sable hair 3/0 and 5/0 OR its synthetic equivalent (similar to small rounds/riggers)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.