The Magic of Transparency: Watercolouring on Printed Paper (Recording)
If you're looking for new ways to add some character to your sketchbooks, try your hand at painting on printed memorabilia!
Join artist Dianne Claudine (@dianneclaudine) in this approximately 1 hour recorded Mini Workshop as she shows how to use watercolour's transparency to create whimsical illustrations! Get some tips and tricks on how printed surfaces can enhance your watercolour artworks. Paint along and learn her wet-on-dry and blending techniques to allow the printed surface to shine through while still making your art stand out.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper of your choice printed with the provided music sheet printable here
- Watercolor paints (Suggested brand: Mijello Mission Gold): Lemon Yellow, Yellow Orange, Rose Madder, Permanent Red, Orange, Burnt Sienna, Red Brown, Vandyke Brown, Ivory Black
- Round watercolor brushes in various sizes (Suggested: Silver Brush Black Velvet)
- Posca Pens in White and Pastel Green
- Mixing palette and paper towel
- Download or print the reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.