Creating with Spontaneity - Personality in Scenes with Watercolour (Recording)
Learn to trust your gut and compose urban scenes that fully express your personality.
For this Mini Workshop Recording, artist Thierry Chehab will help you use colour and confidence in your urban sketching. Photo references and simple watercolour techniques will give you the freedom to be spontaneous.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 1 hour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper: Loose Watercolour Paper (Preferably cold press) 300g/m2, minimum size A4 or A4 Sketchbook (Minimum 200g/m2)
- Watercolour palette with the following colours: Yellows, Oranges, Ochres, Sienna, Blues (Cobalt, Ultramarine, Indigo), Reds, Greens and Neutral Tint
- Brushes: Round brushes or water brushes (From #2 to #10), Mop brush #2 (Optional)
- Grumbacher finest watercolors (Sap Green and Cobalt Turquoise)
- Regular coloured pencils (Preferably red or blue color)
- White gel pen or white acrylic pen (Optional)
- Waterproof black fine liners (Optional)
- Masking tape (Optional)
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.