Plein Air Painting: Achieving Loose Landscapes in Watercolour (Recording)
If you look closely, many landscape paintings do not have a complex colour composition but rather a simple harmony of greens, blues, and earthy colours.
For approximately 1 hour, gain a deeper understanding of this style with artist Tina Hotchkiss in this recorded Mini Workshop as she guides you with your plein air work. Start by choosing a thumbnail and keeping your colour palette simple while achieving a loose landscape of your own!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Etchr Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Etchr watercolour brushes and Quill Princeton Neptune #6 brush
- Etchr graphic pen 05
- Colour pencils (Prismacolor)
- Watercolour Paint (Prefer professional grade: Daniel Smith Cerulean Blue, Quinacridone Gold, and Green Apatite Genuine)
- Container of water
- Trigger spray bottle of water
- Mister spray bottle of water
- Paint Rag (old wash cloth or towel)
- Masking Tape
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.