Detailed Watercolour Landscapes with Masking Fluid (B)
Have you ever wondered how to use masking fluid effectively in your paintings?
Let artist Tina Hotchkiss teach you her simple tricks in this live 3-hour Master Class! Learn how to use masking fluid in a detailed watercolour landscape to create the effect you are looking for. Paint along by planning your colour palette, studying the wetness of paper, and understanding paint consistency to add texture to your landscape paintings.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 3-7 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voice will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 12 pm PDT July 27 (Tuesday)
- NY Time 3 pm EDT July 27 (Tuesday)
- London Time 8 pm BST July 27 (Tuesday)
- Singapore Time 3 am SGT July 28 (Wednesday)
- Sydney Time 5 am AEST July 28 (Wednesday)
- Etchr Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Etchr graphic pen 05
- Watercolour brushes
- Colour pencils (the artist will use Prismacolor)
- Watercolour Paint (the artist prefers professional grade: Daniel Smith Cerulean Blue, Quinacridone Gold, and Green Apatite Genuine, Transparent Red Oxide)
- Container of Water
- Trigger spray bottle of water
- Mister spray bottle of water
- Paint rag (old wash cloth or towel)
- Masking fluid
- Hair dryer
- Masking tape
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.