Watercolour Splashes: Creating Wild Animal Portraits (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, watch and paint along with professional artist Tina Hotchkiss in this pre-recorded art workshop, as she helps you capture the beauty of an animal in wild watercolour splashes! She will inspire you to get creative with your very own animal portrait by using captivating colours and painting expressive lines. Come and bring out the inner fiery tiger in you by getting messy with paints and having a blast while doing so!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who wants to successfully create their own animal portraits in watercolour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolor Paint (prefer professional grade)
- Arches 140 lb. Cold press paper.
- Watercolor Brushes
- Container of Water
- Paint Rag (old wash cloth or towel)
- Masking Tape
- Board (such as a back of a drawing tablet or foam core)
- Spray bottle with trigger, not a mister
- Etchr Professional Black Drawing Pens
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.