Urban Landscapes in Watercolour (Recording)
In this 1-hour video, watch and learn with professional artist Jun-Pierre Shiozawa in this pre-recorded workshop as he teaches you how to bring new dimension to your watercolour painting. Enhance your work by learning various watercolour techniques to help you build an atmosphere for a dynamic urban cityscape.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate watercolourists interested in painting urban landscapes from an atmospheric perspective.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour Paint: Red, Yellow, Blue, Burnt Sienna and other colours are optional
- Palette or dish to mix washes in
- Three brushes: one Flat Brush (½” or 1 inch is fine), one smaller brush (like a round 3-4), Chinese Ink Brush (optional), Mop Brush (optional)
- Paper: 100% cotton is recommended, 140lb / 300g cold press recommended, Hot press/cold press is up to your preference
- Two rinse cups (one for washing, one for clean water)
- Paper towel
- Hot air dryer (for demonstration convenience only, if you’re following along this will help keep up)
- Paper towel (for lifting/blotting)
- Pencil and eraser (optional)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.