Urban Sketching: Adding Stories to Your Paintings (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, join artist Ian Fennelly in this pre-recorded art workshop as he takes you through a creative process on bringing an old tractor to life. Using a wide array of watercolours and some trusty fine liner pens, you will be able to bring character and voice to an old object through your painting.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for intermediate to advanced artists who want to bring life to their painting using watercolours.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- 300gsm hot pressed A3 watercolor paper
- Tombow Brush Pens in black and a range of greys
- Black fine liner pens from 0.1 - 0.5
- Watercolour pan set
- Watercolour brushes, from flat, riggers to small round head sizes
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.