Urban Sketching: Colourful Street View with Gouache and Coloured Pencils (Recording)
In this 3-hour recorded Class, paint alongside professional urban artist Julia Henze as she demonstrates how to use textures and details to engage the viewer! Learn how to properly choose your colour palette and mix colors with gouache.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Flat brush - size 6 and 10, rounded - size 2
- Tape (Suggested: Handover Professional Masking Tape)
- Winsor & Newton Gouache colours: Zink White, Brilliant Yellow, Bengal Rose, Ultramarine, Viridian, Black
- Coloured pencils: Caran a'Ache / Derwent or any other soft pencils in different color (Suggested: Derwent Coloured Pencil Set of 12)
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.