Urban Sketching: Eye-Catching Street Corner Cafe in a Graphic Style
Sketch alongside urban artist Julia Henze in this live and interactive art workshop as she demonstrates how to create an eye-catching street corner cafe. She will share her tips and tricks on using gouache and coloured pencils.
This Live Workshop is for for beginner to intermediate artists; will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 9am LA Time Monday (February 22nd, PST)
- 12pm NY Time Monday (February 22nd, EST)
- 5pm London Time Monday (February 22nd, GMT)
- 1am Singapore Time Tuesday (February 23rd)
- 4am Sydney Time Tuesday (February 23rd, AEDT)
Graphite Pencil (2B)
- Kneaded Eraser
- Etchr A4 Sketchbook
- Synthetic Brushes: W & N Professional Acrylic Colour Filbert (size 10), Da Vinci flat brush (size 6), Da Vinci Cosmotop-Spin (size 2)
- Winsor & Newton Gouache: Zink White, Permanent White, Ivory Black, Brilliant Yellow, Orange Lake Light, Spectrum Red, Bengal Rose, Turquoise Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Prussian Blue
- Coloured Pencils: Faber-Castell Polychromos, Warm Grey I 270, Warm Grey VI 275, Mauve 249
- Caran d'Ache Luminance 6901: Golden Bismuth Yellow 820, Scarlet 070, Light Malachite Green 181, Light Blue 161, Phthalocyanine Blue 182, Dark Green 739
- Derwent Lightfast: Strawberry LFII