Urban Sketching: Painting Crowds with Ink and Watercolour
Capture the hustle and bustle of the urban jungle by people sketching a whole crowd!
In this live Mini Workshop, returning artist and urban sketcher Pedro Loureiro (@pedromacloureiro) will guide you on visualising head and body postures to sketch the people around you. Take on the extra challenge and illustrate a close up scene of people in their environment, pointing out what's essential and what can be left out of your sketched story.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 11 am PDT July 20 (Tuesday)
- NY Time 2 pm EDT July 20 (Tuesday)
- London Time 7 pm BST July 20 (Tuesday)
- Singapore Time 2 am SGT July 21 (Wednesday)
- Sydney Time 4 am AEST July 21 (Wednesday)
- Watercolor paper or sketchbook (200gsm or more)
- Pigment pen or fountain pen with waterproof ink
- Watercolors - essential colors are burnt sienna and ultramarine blue
- Water container
- Brushes (a flat brush, a round 12 and a round 6)
- Paper towel
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.