Urban Sketching with a Touch of (Water)colour
Adding colour to your sketches can be tricky, especially if you want your drawing to pop and stand out. If you’re having a hard time figuring this out, look no further! Professional artist John Harrison (@johnharrison) will show us how to draw an entire scene and how to bring it to life by carefully selecting the right spots to colour. You will learn the basics of composition, perspective, colour theory, and how to plan a piece.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 9 am PDT April 29 (Thursday)
- NY Time 12 pm EDT April 29 (Thursday)
- London Time 5 pm BST April 29 (Thursday)
- Singapore Time 12 am SGT April 30 (Friday)
- Sydney Time 2 am AEST April 30 (Friday)
- Watercolour paper with rough finish, 300 gsm. Cold pressed is most preferred. Size: 15" x 11" or A4.
- Fine liners - 0.1, 0.3, and 0.5. Must have waterproof ink.
- Watercolours - Cobalt Blue, Yellow Ochre, Quinacridone Gold/Sienna, Sap Green, Undersea Green, Payne's Grey, Indigo, Ultramarine Violet.
- Download/print this reference photo.