Values and Shadows in Urban Sketching with Ink and Watercolour (Recording)
In this in-depth 3-hour recorded class, join Marek Badzynski as he demonstrates how to identify weak designs in Urban Sketching and the different techniques to improve them. Exercise your skills and imagination to create charming urban scenes by adding dramatic shadows, custom-made greys, and your own creative vision that will bring your artwork to life.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- 3 or 4 sheets of common paper for initial value studies & option sketching
- 1 or 2 sheets of watercolour paper A4/Letter size
- Watercolours (In tube or pan, any brand): Basic set: Yellow Ochre, Alizarin Crimson, French Ultramarine, Burnt Sienna; Optional: Cobalt Blue, Windsor Orange, Viridian
- Brushes: 1 round size 8-12, 1 rigger size 2-4
- 2B/4B Pencil or Ink/Fountain pen, or Dip Nib pen
- Ink, black or grey
- Usual studio paraphernalia: mixing palette, water cup, paper towels etc.
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.