Gemstones and Galaxies in Watercolour (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, watch and paint along with Vanessa Lesniak in this pre-recorded art workshop as she demonstrates how to combine the elegance of gemstones and the beauty of galaxies into one masterpiece.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to successfully discover various watercolour painting styles.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Sizes 10, 4 and 2 watercolour brushes (Suggested: Silver Brush sizes 10, 4 and 2)
- Watercolour in various shades of blue and purple (Suggested: Daniel Smith)
- OPTIONAL: Metallic watercolour (Suggested: Schmincke : Horadam Watercolour Paint)
- White gouache (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- White gel pen (preferably Uniball Signo white gel pen)
- Dryer or heat gun
- Masking tape
- Ruler and circular object to make the moon
- Pencil and eraser
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.