Impactful Animal Illustrations and Compositions with Limited Colours (Recording)
Level up your animal artworks with artist Viktoria in this recorded 3-hour Class! Sketch and illustrate animals to create impactful compositions with limited colours. Create along with Viktoria as she shows her process from identifying key anatomy features to highlight from reference photos, conceptualizing the whole drawing composition to create mood, and choosing the appropriate colour palette in the moment with whatever supplies you have—whether they be paint markers, gouache, or acrylic! Find your own personal style by creating fun and eye-catching animal illustrations!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Sketching Paper (Suggested: Daler Rowney sketching pad)
- Pencil and eraser of your choice (Suggested: Conte A Paris 2B pencil)
- Smooth heavy cardstock or watercolour paper for the final illustration (Suggested: Etchr Sketchbook: A5 Hot Press and the Stillman & Birn Zeta Sketchbook)
- Paint pens of your choice (Suggested brands: Posca, Artistro, and Molotow One4All in the fine-tipped versions)
- You can also follow along using acrylic paints or gouache and mix the colours to be used
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.