Watercolour for Beginners: Painting a Realistic Cupcake (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, join artist Connie Au in this recorded Mini Workshop as she demonstrates how to paint a delicious-looking cupcake with watercolour. Start with a pre-made sketch so you can focus solely on the painting technique. Learn how to start the step-by-step colouring process, control water when painting with watercolours, and apply various layering, wet-on-wet, and wet-on-dry methods. This workshop will definitely leave you with a craving to indulge your sweet tooth!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Cotman 24 half pans watercolour (or any 12-24 colours basic watercolour set)
- Etchr watercolour block (or any watercolour paper)
- Etchr watercolour brush set (one medium and small watercolour round brushes)
- Pencil and eraser
- Waste printing paper
- Water for washing the brush
- Kitchen towel or cloth to remove excess water from brush, plus correcting mistakes
- Download or print this reference photo
- Download or print this sketch reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.