Watercolour Landscapes with a Limited Palette (Recording)
Discover a wide range of values and colours, even with a limited palette!
In this recorded 3-hour Class, Laura Krieger (Elle Kay) demonstrates how to create a landscape painting from sketch to finish! Learn and explore watercolour techniques such as wet-on-wet painting, water control value, and unique textures to paint frame-worthy landscapes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Watercolour paints that you have available. Do your best to include a blue, red, yellow, and an earthy brown.
- Brushes: 1/2" flat (or a medium sized, flat brush), #8 round (or a medium sized, round brush), small detail brush (e.g., #1 round, rigger brush) - Mop/quill brushes are good additions if you have them
- 2 sheets of cold pressed watercolour paper (one for the limited palette study, one for the landscape painting)
- Paper towel
- Pencil & eraser (kneadable is preferred)
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.