Watercolour Splashes: Landscapes That Paint Themselves (Recording)
There is a magical and unique flair that only watercolour can add to a painting.
Join professional watercolourist Tina Hotchkiss in this recorded 3-hour Class as she demonstrates just how to achieve this as she shows how watercolour travels through water and how its translucent property can create magical landscapes with little brush strokes. Learn new techniques that will surely give your landscape paintings that extra oomph!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Watercolor Paint (preferably professional grade)
- Watercolor Paper (preferably 140 lb. or higher, Tina will use Arches)
- Watercolor Brushes
- Paint palette or white plate
- Container of Water
- Trigger spray bottle of water and Mister spray bottle of water
- Color pencils
- Paint Rag (old wash cloth or towel)
- Masking Tape
- Black gesso
- Board (such as a back of a drawing tablet or foam core)
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.