Wet-on-Wet Anime Portraits in Watercolour (Recording)
Whether you're a watercolourist looking to learn new techniques or an anime lover itching to paint your favourite characters, artist Tofuu_tt (Alexis) will recreate famous anime characters in her signature wet-on-wet in bleeding style! For approximately 1 hour, join her in this recorded Mini Workshop where she demonstrates how to apply this technique in real time, completing the piece with a dreamy starry night sky background. Gain a better understanding of watercolour and how to successfully mix colours to create a coherent piece of art.
This Mini Workshop recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Etchr Sketchbook: A4 Hot Press
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Pearlescent Watercolours: Versatile 12 Half Pan Set
- Watercolour paints (Alexis will use Daniel Smith watercolours and The Van Gogh Brand watercolours): Orange, pink, yellow, navy blue, sky blue, black, red, green, purple, metallic white
- Watercolour brushes in multiple sizes (Alexis will use synthetic brushes but any are good)
- A water dish and paper towel
- Watercolour paper (Alexis will use Fluid Hot Press watercolour blocks)
- Pencil and Pen for sketch and line art (Alexis will use Sakura Pigma Micron Pens)
- Washi tape or masking tape (to hold the paper in place)
- Gold Metallic pen (for the stars in the background)
- Download or print this outline photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.