Simplifying Abstract Illustrations with Mixed Media (Recording)
Make art that tickles your imagination in this recorded Mini Workshop with Yuliia Orlova! For approximately 1 hour, Yuliia will share her unique process of splashing watercolor on wet paper and drawing abstract shapes and lines over it, then shading to add dimension. Learn tips for creating abstract compositions including how to choose well balanced colour combinations and hide imperfections in your line work.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- 24 Grumbacher Watercolor Pans
- 9x12 Watercolor Pad
- 1 set of 3 Grumbacher Goldenedge Watercolor Brushes
- Watercolour paper (Suggested: A5 or so)
- Paper towel
- Masking tape (or any other means to fix paper on a support)
- Pencil and eraser
- Watercolours (Suggested colours: light yellow, light green and magenta/Alternative set of colours: yellow ochre, turquoise and indigo) )
- Black liner, pen or marker (Suggested: round, size 0.5 - 0.8 mm, preferably acrylic)
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.