Lifelike Botanicals in Soft Watercolor Bokeh (Recording)
Learn the art of Bokeh—the Japanese word for the aesthetic blur—and use it to create paintings that look like photographs! Join artist YuYin Lin in this 2-hour Master Class Recording as she teaches the basic concepts of composition and lighting applied to wet-on-wet with color-mixing techniques. Maximize the potential of a limited color palette to emphasize your subject with a subtle and blurry backdrop.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- A5 (6x8”) Cold Pressed, 140lbs, 100% cotton watercolor paper
- Watercolor Paint brushes (Suggested: several brushes of varied sizes, including a big mop brush and a Round 1 or 3)
- Watercolor paint colors in Blue, Dark Blue, and Green shades (Suggested: Art Philosophy Co. brand. Please see the included colour swatch.)
- Paint palette
- Masking Fluid
- Maskaway/Rubber eraser for removing masking fluid
- An old synthetic brush for masking fluid
- Soap/detergent for the brush that will be used for masking fluid
- Pencil and eraser
- Containers of water
- Paper towel or a rag
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.