Colourful Botanicals in Dreamy Watercolour Bokeh (Recording)
Life often imitates art, and art can imitate other art as well! Apply dreamy bokeh effects to your watercolour paintings in this recorded Mini Workshop with artist YuYin Lin!
Paint beautiful snowdrops in full colour and enhance the artwork using the wet-on-wet and lift out watercolour techniques. Take the versatility of masking fluid to create transparency effects brought out by the sunlight. Create artworks worthy of looking like photography!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- A5 (6x8”) Cold Pressed, 300 gsm/140lbs, 100% cotton watercolour paper (YuYin will use The Perfect Sketchbook A4)
- Watercolour brushes in varied sizes (YuYin will use the Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10)
- Watercolour paints in Light Grey, Blue, Dark Blue, Greens, Browns, and Indigo. (YuYin will use Art Philosophy Co. brand paints in the following colours. Any similar colours will work as well): Grays: Ponder, Greystone, Shadow; Blues: Emotion, Stream, Blue Shadow; Browns: Sand Ridge, Earth, Bear; Greens: Fern, Vine Leaf, Balsam, Nirvana, Eternity
- Paint palette (YuYin will use the Etchr Mini Palette: 19 Wells)
- Masking Fluid
- Maskaway/Rubber eraser for removing masking fluid.
- An old brush for masking fluid
- Soap/detergent for the brush that will be used for masking fluid
- Pencil and eraser
- Containers of water
- Washi or masking tape to hold down the paper
- Board to support your paper
- Paper towel or a rag
- Download or print the reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.