Impressionist Waterscape in Watercolour (Recording)
Take a virtual tour to the city of Venice in this Mini Workshop with Zheng Lu (@luwatercolor_sketch)! Learn more about the wet-on-wet techniques from his recorded Mini Workshop, along with his philosophy of watercolour. He will teach you to paint a dynamic waterscape full of luminosity, tone, and various edges. Ditch your tape and hairdryer and let the watercolour take control.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper (Suggested: Arches Watercolour Paper 140lb (300gsm) Rough)
- Winsor & Newton Watercolour Tubes (Suggested colours: Cadmium Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Orange, Cerulean Blue, Cobalt Blue, French Ultramarine, Cobalt Turquoise Light)
- Daniel Smith Watercolour Tubes (Suggested: Yellow Ochre, Chinese White, Neutral Tint)
- Holbein Watercolour Tubes (Suggested: Quinacridone Gold, Vermilion Hue, Alizarin Crimson, Mineral Violet, Lavender)
- Escoda Ultimo Mop Brush in #14 and #18
- Escoda Perla Brush in #10 and #12
- Water cup
- Watercolour palette
- Mechanical pencil
- Paper towel
- Download or print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.